Wigdor LLP Represents Victims of Sexual Harassment and Discrimination in South Florida
South Florida is one of the fastest growing areas in the nation, employing over 3 million workers in a vast array of industries such as financial services, education, information technology and leisure and hospitality.
Wigdor LLP is available for consultation in offices in downtown Miami (at 1221 Brickell Avenue) and offers legal representation to those in the South Florida community who have been victims of sexual harassment, discrimination and other types of work-related claims.
Wigdor LLP Partners in the News
Why Choose Wigdor LLP?
- With over $1 billion in verdicts and settlements, no other employment law firm has our courtroom experience and record.
- The Firm is well-known for taking on some of the biggest companies in the U.S.
- A recent study recognized Wigdor LLP as one of the most fearsome plaintiffs’ employment law firms in America.
- The New York Times referred to the Firm’s Founding Partner, Douglas H. Wigdor, as “one of New York City’s most aggressive employment lawyers.”
- Our lawyers are often seen fiercely advocating for our clients’ rights in leading local, national and international news media including MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, NBC News, CBS News, the BBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker, TIME Magazine, Bloomberg, Reuters and many more.
- We have improved the lives of thousands of workers by getting large companies to change their policies.
Types of Cases We Handle
As one of the leading employment law firms in the country, Wigdor LLP has been at the forefront of the fight against gender inequality in the workplace. We have unparalleled success representing former and current employees in connection with Employment claims such as:
- Sexual Harassment
- Gender Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- LGBTQ+ Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Whistleblower Retaliation
- Wrongful Termination
- Executive Compensation
- Unequal Pay
- Wage and Hour Cases
Sexual Assault Cases
Wigdor LLP remains at the forefront of the #MeToo movement, representing victims of sexual harassment and sexual assault in some of the most high-profile cases that have made headlines news around the world. In fact, one of our cases was recently lauded by The New York Times as “among the most prominent to accuse a major Wall Street firm of workplace misconduct amid a national reckoning on sexual harassment.”
The Firm has represented victims in sexual harassment and assault cases against powerful celebrities such as Harvey Weinstein, sports figures, media personalities, c-suite executives and other notable people. We have also filed some of the most prominent lawsuits on behalf of women who were sexually assaulted by Uber drivers.
Throughout Wigdor LLP’s history, we have helped hundreds of sexual harassment and sexual assault victims at all levels achieve justice and accountability.